Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08023 YER / COP *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 215,158 ﷼ (COL$2,681,799) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)