Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 244,205 ﷼ (Rp 14,229,608) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)