Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.596 YER / INR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 219,625 ﷼ (₨61,081) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)