Cost of living in Madras, India vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 YER / INR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 228,276 ﷼ (₨65,309) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)