Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43074 YER / XAF *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 512,644 ﷼ (1,190,151 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)