Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.626 YER / THB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 246,291 ﷼ (32,297 ฿) in Lampang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)