Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 330,087 ﷼ (¥148,748) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)