Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.743 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 232,884 ﷼ (4,982TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)