Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,356 ﷼ (¥150,622) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (37 minutes ago)