Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.934 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 268,729 ﷼ (4,076 zł) in Kielce.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)