Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21029 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 255,471 ﷼ (1,214,826 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)