Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.035 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 281,740 ﷼ (RM4,693) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (28 minutes ago)