Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.583 YER / KGS *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 271,734 ﷼ (75,832 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)