Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.828 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 258,004 ﷼ (RM4,242) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)