Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.938 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 233,809 ﷼ (E£ 16,775) in Hurghada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)