Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.712 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 286,640 ﷼ (€1,003) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)