Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.951 YER / ETB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 263,234 ﷼ (29,408 Birr) in Harar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)