Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.766 YER / ILS *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 350,928 ﷼ (5,256 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)