Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 389,539 ﷼ (¥176,536) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)