Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.711 YER / NIO *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 235,164 ﷼ (30,496 C$) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)