Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22132 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 306,692 ﷼ (₩1,385,745) in Gangneung.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)