Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.125 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,811 ﷼ (C$2,201) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)