Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.283 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 257,798 ﷼ (7,105元) in Dongguan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)