Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.250 YER / USD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 431,515 ﷼ ($1,724) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)