Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16312 YER / MMK *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 203,374 ﷼ (1,246,762 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)