Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 YER / VES *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 175,733 ﷼ (212,116 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)