Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.901 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 252,524 ﷼ (R$ 3,952) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)