Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.320 YER / BOB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 235,379 ﷼ ($b6,481) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)