Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.131 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 465,729 ﷼ (22,040 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)