Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.330 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 249,196 ﷼ (S/. 3,353) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)