Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.634 YER / THB *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 248,713 ﷼ (32,578 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (44 minutes ago)