Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.347 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 280,777 ﷼ (Mex$ 22,740) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)