Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.790 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 178,304 ﷼ (₨99,624) in Chakwal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)