Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.245 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 294,085 ﷼ (GH₵5,853) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)