Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.343 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 246,515 ﷼ (R$ 3,831) in Campina Grande.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)