Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.801 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 291,862 ﷼ (S/. 3,902) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)