Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.712 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 350,854 ﷼ (€1,228) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)