Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 YER / DZD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 264,807 ﷼ (125,502 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)