Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07856 YER / COP *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 226,775 ﷼ (COL$2,886,540) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)