Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01712 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 191,380 ﷼ (Rp 11,180,754) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)