Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 272,481 ﷼ (Rp 15,877,238) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)