Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.028 YER / AWG *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 369,438 ﷼ (ƒ 2,657) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)