Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20880 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 315,852 ﷼ (1,512,715 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 2 hours ago)