Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.738 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 256,525 ﷼ (Php54,138) in Antipolo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (33 minutes ago)