Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07036 YER / MGA *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 256,683 ﷼ (3,648,123 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)