Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 352.802 YER / JOD *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,423 ﷼ (Dinar 874) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)