Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.481 YER / INR *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 220,190 ﷼ (₨63,248) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)