Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Al Mukalla, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.901 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Al Mukalla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mukalla (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Al Mukalla you would need to make just about 232,797 ﷼ (4,964TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)