Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 SAR / GEL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,552 (8,029 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)