Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,155 (7,511TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)